MyReview is a web-based conference management software.It is an open-source web application for managing the paper submission and paper review phases.
Steps to install MyReview:
- Restart the apache with the following command:
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
- By running following command enable the apache‘s rewrite modulesudo a2enmod rewrite
- Chage the directory to /var/www/ by tpying following command:
- Type the following commands in terminal one by one
sudo wget http://sourceforge.net/projects/myreview/files/latest/download sudo unzip download sudo mv myreview_v2 myreview sudo chmod 777 -R myreview cd myreview/library/ sudo unzip Zend.zip
- Now type the following commands in terminal
cd /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ sudo vi .htaccess
- Write the following line in the file which is now open
RewriteEngine OnRewriteOptions InheritRewriteRule ^link([^/]*).html$ rewrite.php?link=$1 [L]
- It is like this:
- Now to create virtual host run the following commands one by one and made changes as explained below the commands.
cp default myreview
sudo vi myreview
Make changes explained below in this file:
change the ‘Document Root’ directive to /var/www/myreview/www/ change the ‘Directory’ directive to /var/www/myreview/www/ Under the line that begins ‘ServerAdmin’, add the following line: ServerName myreview In \<Directory /var/www/myreview/www/> Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews AllowOverride None Order allow,deny allow from all \</Directory> change AllowOverride None to AllowOverride All
Type the following commands in terminal:
Add the following line to the open file
After editing the file is:
Save the file and exit. Virtual host is created now.
- Now type the following commands one by one in terminal:
- In the open file, replace the values as mentioned below:
db.params.dbname = myreview db.params.username = root db.params.password = rimpy
- you can give your myseql password.
- After editing file is:
- After this create the database myreview by using mysql command-line utility.Type following command to create database
CREATE DATABASE myreview EFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8; GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON myreview.* TO root@localhost IDENTIFIED BY ‘your_mysql_password’;
- Now import the scripts named myreview.sql and Country.sql under myreview database located at myreview_v2/install directory via the phpMyAdmin .
- Now import zmax_text.csv file located in myreview_v2/install directory, into the zmax_text table. With MySQL, the simplest way is to use phpMyAdmin:
• go to the myreview database;
• select the zmax_text table in the left bar;
• select the ‘Import’ tab;
• choose the zmax_text CSV file and run the import.
- Once this is done, your database is initialized and ready
- Enable the new site “MyReview” with the following command:sudo a2ensite myreview
- Restart the apache server using command:
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 reload
- Now type the following in yhe URL of browser:
- It will show the following:
- MyReview is installed now.